Saturday, October 3, 2009

Living Life Logically--Day 1

Today I woke up late, so I was mildly annoyed that I couldn't finish as many of those painful Powerpoint projects as I wanted to...but at least I finished my article for the college Ed. Board so it's ok.

Logic gives a new perspective on things. It made me want to do things, to write the article, even though I would have been content to be a lazyass. Cos, logically, when I'm done with whatever I needed to do I can then waste my time watching TV shows. Yeah.

I don't know--somehow I feel calmer already. When I lose something, I normally go crazy looking for it. But today I reasoned that I would just waste time and energy, so I'm just going to wait for the lost thing to turn up--it usually does. So overall, I think I'm less likely to explode randomly.

Lol, today was still kind of lazy and nothing much happened overall. Here's hoping for a more interesting day tomorrow.

No comments: